7 ft 9 in
4 ft 2 in
This little dinghy was built by Van der Meer and Zonen around 1930. In May 1940 she helped in the escape of Mr & Mrs Zeylmaker of Haalem from the Nazis.
The dinghy was reconditioned by Commander J.L. Watkinson and presented to the museum by Sir John Palmer of Chagford.
There are currently no comments on this item. Be the first to comment on this item by filling in the form below.